DriveArabia.com is the largest automotive consumer portal of its kind in the GCC region. The site provides a unique online service for motoring consumers, designed specifically for the Middle East region, and covering the automotive market in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and especially the U.A.E.
We certifiably have the largest online car buyer guide in the region, for all new and used car models, along with updated auto news, critical reviews and previews of upcoming new cars and numerous other unique features. A full-fledged mobile site went online in May 2012. Since December 2012, content is available in English as well as Arabic. And most of our reader traffic comes organically, rather than via paid ads. A simple Google search for any car in the local market will prove what kind of reach we have.
The aim of DriveArabia.com is to empower local automotive consumers by providing complete, clear, accurate and unbiased information needed to make an informed car purchase. Our audience consists of people from the GCC region, most of them looking to buy a new car as per our surveys, but we cater to the enthusiast segment as well. We have supplied our quality content to local print publications such as 7DAYS (UAE), Arab News (Saudi Arabia) and Campus Journal (UAE), and online media such as MSN Arabia and Arabia.com. We are also media partners for prestigious events such as the Abu Dhabi Motor Show, the Dubai Media & Marketing Show and the Sharjah Auto Show. The editors are on the judging panels for the Middle East Motor Awards and Middle East Car Of The Year, among others.
DriveArabia.com was launched in November 2004 with a slew of original new and used car reviews targeting specifically the Middle East market. Since then, offerings have been expanded with numerous exclusive features. DriveArabia.com has also been the first in the Middle East region to introduce various new features:
- The first complete online road tests which are upfront with good and bad points, and include specifications, actual tested performance data, and original photography (November 2004).
- The first professional automotive news blog, with up-to-the-minute news stories and entertaining commentary, along with the ability for the audience to leave their own comments (June 2006).
- The first comprehensive ultimate car buyer guide (replacing our earlier new car buyer guide) that offers extensive specs, economy and reliability data for every car model. (June 2008).
- The first automotive site in the region to be externally audited, by Australian-based Effective Measure, an ABCe associate (September 2009).
- The first mobile-optimised car buyer guide that covers GCC markets in both English and Arabic (December 2012).
Mashfique Hussain Chowdhury – Editor-in-Chief
Marouf Hussain – Sub-Editor
Fazeen Abdeen – Writer
Tammam Mazen – Arabic Contributor
Gautam Sharma – Contributor
Ghaith Madadha – Contributor
George Kuruvilla – Contributor
Mail: Modern Racer Online, P.O.Box 393391, Dubai, UAE
Address: #1902, 48 Burj Gate, Downtown Dubai