The 2nd DriveArabia official meet
For the second time ever, DriveArabia.com enthusiasts will be meeting up this weekend to show off their cars, talk about cars, and hang around cars. Our BMW M Roadster as well as our Honda Civic Type-R test car will make a special appearance.
The first people to be invited were regular members of the MyRide forums. It will intentionally be a small gathering, but everyone is invited to drop by. There will be free DriveArabia-sponsored Bebsi, until stocks last.
The Date: Friday, 9 April, 2010
The Place: Eid Prayer Grounds Parking in Mankhool, near Karama, Dubai
The Time: 5 pm
– If coming from Sharjah using the Garhoud Bridge, get off the bridge and keep driving straight.
– As you pass under an interchange bridge at Wafi, keep to the two slowest lanes on the right, but keep going straight. Do not take the three fastest lanes, as those eventually head left towards Shk Zayed Road, and you do not want that.
– Keep going and you will spot Lamcy on your right. Various exits will appear to Karama, but do not take those.
– If you kept going straight and didn’t end up in the wrong place, you will hit a traffic signal junction. On your left will be Zabeel Park and on your right will be Sana Fashions Karama.
– At this signal, just go straight and then take the first right.
– After taking this right, on your left will be a massive parking lot. Just figure out a way to enter that.
– In the parking lot, do a round and look for our red BMW M Roadster or white Honda Civic Type-R.
Use the map below to figure out the location. Explore more at Google Maps.
To discuss the event or sign up your name, visit the MyRide Forums.